Upcoming Lifeguarding Certification Course
April Certification Dates*:
- Friday, June 2, 5:00 – 9:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 6, 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Friday, June 9, 5:00 – 9:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 13, 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Friday, June 16, 5:00 – 10:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 20, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
*All classes must be attended in entirety
If you’re 15 or older and looking for a great summer job or challenging career that’s in demand, the Red Cross Lifeguarding program is the place to start. Through group discussion and hands-on practice, you’ll learn patron rescue and surveillance skills, first aid and CPR/AED. This course meets ARC standards to earn certification. Prerequisites: Must be at least 15 years old and pass standard swimming requirements. Lifeguarding, First Aid, CPR and AED Certifications Included
- $319.00 Includes; Classroom & pool time.
- Upon completion $35.00 for certification card.
**RE-CERTIFICATION** – $135 (LIFEGUARDING, CPR, AED, FIRST AID)
- Must attend Tuesday, June 20 class. Strongly Encouraged to attend Friday June 16 class as well because several of the skill standards have changed this year and will require new learning
- Be prepared for written exam and pool final exam scenarios. (*If certification has expired, you must attend the entire course. )
Pre-registration is required, by May 26th. A non-refundable deposit of $75 is required upon registration. If swim prerequisites are not passed, deposit is NOT refunded. Please use link above or mail Registration and deposit to ATTN: WEU PO BOX 265 Southwick, MA 01077 Payment in full is due by June 2nd.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Need to brush up on your swimming? Build up some endurance? or just gain some confidence so you can pass the swim test? Call Aubrey for course specific private training sessions. 413.569.1287 or firstname.lastname@example.org