Summer Camp Registration Opens Thursday, February 6th at 7:30am
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID DIFFICULTY IN REGISTERING
1. Log-in to your summer camp account below that you have used for registration in years past, do NOT create a brand new account unless you are brand new!
2. You'll be brought to pages to confirm/update any new parent information like addresses, phone numbers, etc.
3. Next, update camper information. If you do not change their age to HOW OLD THEY WILL BE DURING THIS SUMMER CAMP SEASON you will only be able to view camp programs that reflect their last year's age. If you have a new camper joining us this year, you can add them later on the dashboard page by clicking the blue box 'add another camper' *This page is also where you enter t-shirt size!
4. Click through pages that are agreeing to registration terms for our liability event waiver.
5. Then you will be able to view and add weeks to your cart. Once you add weeks to your cart optional additions like early and late drop off options will appear for those specific weeks you've selected.
6. You'll confirm your selection and move-on to payment plans where you will have the option of either paying in full or selecting a deposit only.
Please remember that the required 25% deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Listed below are a few quick instructions that will help you find and select the "Deposit Only" plan.
1. When you are logged in on your dashboard screen, there is a progress bar near the top right of the screen.
If you hover over this bar, it will bring up a drop-down menu. Click on "payment schedule"
2. Then it will show you two options the first, Pay in Full and the second "Deposit and Balance" Click "Select Plan" for the deposit and balance option.
3. Once you click it, it will change colors and say "Remove", indicating that this is your selected plan.
*This is a little deceiving, we are trying to change the program so it will say "Selected" instead - but no luck with support yet.
Returning Camper? Having trouble registering?
Make sure you've updated your child's age!
If that doesn't fix it, email us at